3/20/14

Christian McLeod













Being from the Rockies, I’ve grown up around amazing landscapes. But moving to Ireland, when I was young, sprouted my love for photography.
Using a small hand-me-down film camera, from my mum at 8, lit a spark with my first photo. However it was only when I turned 19 and started playing around with film that I really got stuck in.
Having a very Photojournalistic approach from the years of travelling with surfers and lifestyle companies, true emotions are captured, and it's what I always pride my work on.
Photographer, Engineer, Adventurer, Lifeguard, Traveller.... Lots of things, but wanting to share all of this is what I really want to do...
Having travelled around the world and having published work in multiple magazines on every continent.... I’ve found my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment